AC Drive System Installation Service in NSW
- An adjustable Frequency AC drive system consists of an ordinary 3 phase motor, adjustable drive & operator controls.
- An adjustable frequency AC Drive system controls the speed of the AC motor by controlling the frequency of the power supplied to the motor.
- DC Motor/drive systems are well known for their high starting torque and precise speed regulation capabilities, however they have a reputation for being maintenance intensive.
- Variable speed drives have solved this problem by providing you with a DC System performance from a standard, low maintenance AC motor.
- Arrow Electrical Services can supply a full range of variable speed drives from 0.4kW, 240 volt, up to 350kW, 415 volt. Our service department can also provide installation of such systems. Brands supplied include Schnieder and WEG along with several other leading brands.